Monday, January 11, 2010

Showing off

Here are some of the things I've crocheted recently...Here's my little sister in a hat I made for me. But I didn't want to be in the picture.

And that's a closeup of the flower, but it looks kind of smooshed.

This is a candle cozy that I made for my mom. I surprised her and she found it after I was gone for a week to visit my grandma and grandpa. She loved it!

This is a dress I crocheted for my doll. My grandma made the doll for me.

This is a shirt that I made for my sister's doll. Grandma made that doll, too.

This is a hat and scarf that I made for a stuffed animal of mine.Here's another one.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool stuff! I especially like that hat you made for yourself. That flower is the perfect colors for Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun to see all you do--you're so creative, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea. I love being able to see the fun creations you have made Sage. I enjoy watching your many talents being put to good use. Keep up enjoying what you do and learning new things. Boppa

    ReplyDelete