Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post-Christmas Post

Hey guys! Did you have a merry Christmas? I sure did. I love Christmas mornings, no matter how tired I am. Being a Santa's Helper is hard, guys. I got some really cool things for Christmas though. I'll have to post pics when I have time. I got TONS of books though. I don't know if I'll have any spare time between reading and school. Speaking of school, I'm back to boring biology classes (alliteration!). And also Spanish and Math. And I must finish Great Expectations before class starts again! Then there's my speech I have to memorize, and then perform, and the acting class I have to prep for! And all that must be done before the middle of January. Exciting, right? So I'm going back to boring biology. Hope you guys had a merry Christmas, and your new year will be fantabulous.

Sagerific

No comments:

Post a Comment