Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brain motivation

I like using my blog as a way to get my brain going. I have a hard time with motivation when it comes to writing, so a lot of times I use my blog to just write something. Anything. When I write on here, I can do whatever I want; no rules or limitations (within reason). That being said, I have no idea what I'll write about now. So I'll just keep typing until I think of something. This will either be a very long and scatterbrained chain of thoughts, or it will be an entire post about how I can't think of a topic. So yeah. Now I don't know what to say. I could quote someone. I don't really have anything memorized right now though. Nothing relevant or worth saying, anyway. Gosh, I wonder who reads my blog. It's always weird to think about people I don't know reading my blog. I doubt that it happens very often, if at all, but it's still a weird and kind of cool thought. What if someone actually liked my blog? I don't really post anything on here that's worth reading. Except when I need a change of audience for a paper. That was a cool paper (if I do say so myself).

Ok, I got nothing. At least now, maybe I can go back to Florence Nightingale and fill out my outline.

Sagerific

No comments:

Post a Comment