Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Buy my stuff! :)

So, I have a lot of things that I'm saving money for right now, (such as a trip to Virginia, EFY, a keyboard of my own, an ipod touch:) and I've decided to start selling things I crochet to earn some money. I haven't started yet, so I need some ideas. Would anyone like something specific? And actually, would anyone be willing to buy ANYTHING? I can make cute slouchy beanie hats, little amigurumi polar bears (which could be regular bears with different colors), coin purses, flower clips, pencil cases, etc. I guess I'm self-marketing here. Spread the word that I can make and sell crocheted stuff!!! :) And please, requests. As long as it's not a huge sweater. And remember, this would be really, really helpful!

Sagerific

3 comments:

  1. Maybe post pictures of those cute things you've already made!! And on fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally would!! Some flower clips would be cute. But yes I do agree that having some pictures would help give me a better idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also saving, so I can't buy anything. I'm really sorry!! However, I may be able to give you tips on marketing, pricing and publicity. Hit me up!

    ReplyDelete