Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

I'm back from Christmas vacation. Now, back to schoolwork and seminary. I really miss sleeping in. But, it is all for the good, and I'm starting a new semester in school. For my big class project this term, I have to have a garden. And I have to start very soon, and to start very soon the plants would need to withstand cold weather. So, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I won't fail this and kill my soon-to-be garden. I will also be helping and working on a new play this year with the Shakespeare class! Presenting.....The Tempest! I'm am very excited to start working on it and I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun. Oh, and I do have one new year's resolution, which is: start reading classics! I haven't read Moby Dick, Les Miserables, Jane Eyre, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, A tale of two cities, ok maybe I should just do authors, Charles dickens, MORE Shakespeare, Jane Austen, L. M. Montgomery, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C. S. Lewis, Louisa May Alcott,............Anyway, that probably will not happen until this summer. When I do start all this, I will hopefully remember to blog and write reviews on these, which will probably be full of spoilers, since I don't like secrets. And if you haven't read the books and you don't like spoilers, I guess you just don't have to read them. What are your resolutions?

Sagerific

No comments:

Post a Comment