Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Less than a week until Christmas!

Ok, so I've pretty much failed at the Christmas countdown, but I haven't really been able to blog lately. 6 days until Christmas everyone! I am entering last minute panic mode, trying to finish presents and some schoolwork. Christmas gets harder every year, with all the stress of presents, decorating, gift wrapping, etc. Of course, those are all fun things to do, but sometimes it's good to just slow down and remember what Christmas is. Jesus Christ our savior was born, and blessed all of our lives with his miraculous gift. So, I'll get back to making Christmas gifts, but everyone try to remember the reason we're making and giving them in the first place. And, just because, here's one of my favorite Calvin and Hobbes Christmas moments! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment: