Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Feel Like A Rain Cloud

Some days are just crappy. And when they are, it's nice to have people who understand that. The rainy gray weather pretty much reflected my mood today. Aside from my mood, today is Adam's birthday! Happy birthday Adam! Even though you won't be reading this. Oh well. I made him an awesome Harry Potter cake. Considering the fact the all I had for decorating was frosting, it was pretty cool. Another ray of sunshine in my rainy day was the 'planning meeting' we had at lunch today for the Shakespeare club I'm trying to get organized. We now have an idea of what we'll be doing each week, what kinds of things we'll be acting out, reading, etc. I still don't know what we'll be performing, or what we'll have accomplished by the end of the year, but it's a good start, and the meeting went about as well as it could have in a room full of loud children eating lunch and yelling and stuff. Maybe my day wasn't a complete waste after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment