Sunday, May 25, 2014

General Update :)

Hey guys! Been a little while since I posted. Let's see, what's happened since then?

I turned 16. - Yay! I'm 16! I don't feel any older. Maybe slightly more responsible. But not really. I had a good birthday, and an even better birthday party. Yay for friends! :)

Our ward boundaries were redesigned. - They switched a bunch of things up in a few wards. Three, to be precise. They took a bunch of people from our ward, put them with Centralia ward, took some people from Rochester ward, put them with our ward, and then moved our ward out of the Centralia building and into the Rochester building. Change is weird. And different. And I don't know how I like this yet, but I think it will be alright.

Other than that, not much else has happened. Oh yeah, Spencer turned 5! He's such a cute little stinker. Unfortunately, he knows it. And uses it to his best advantage. But he's awesome, and makes me laugh daily.

So....yeah. That's what's up!

Sagerific.

No comments:

Post a Comment