Sunday, July 6, 2014

EFY

So yesterday I got back from EFY. And guess what? I had good reason to be excited, like I so obviously was in my last post. EFY was an incredibly amazing experience. This year was not like last year, though. Last year was fun, I met cool people, made a few friends, I strengthened my testimony, I went home, end of story. This year, while it was really fun, it wasn't about fun. For me, anyway. I didn't just strengthen my testimony, I rebuilt it. I made friends with people who loved me for who I am, after only a week together. I cried (those darn allergies). A lot. But only with the girls:) I had amazing counselors, an awesome company (No guts, no glory!!), and a fantastic experience all around. I would recommend EFY to absolutely everyone. It's awesome.

Sagerific

1 comment:

  1. How great to share this experience with young men and women your age! What a blessing for you. Glad your mom and dad sacrificed so you could go.

    ReplyDelete