Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cold Weather Stuff

Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. My schoolwork's been going well. So well that I was voted President of the United States today! I mean, it was technically just a simulation, but...I'm President now :)

GUYS. THANKSGIVING IS NEXT. WEEK. WHAT.

Where the heck has this year gone? I feel like I just started school two weeks ago. This is crazy. Have you guys gotten any Christmas presents finished or bought? I haven't started on any of mine yet, but I'm kind of waiting for Black Friday, since I can't afford anything otherwise. I'm so excited for holidays, guys! As much as I despise the cold, I kind of love this time of year. I have an excuse for staying inside all day, I can drink hot cocoa without being judged, I can wear layers of clothes, I can wear socks and slippers all around the house, etc. It's quite wonderful.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in with you guys.

Sagerific

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are president! You are BEHIND in blogging! I'll do a better job of following you now that you are officially my fearless leader! (Fearless Leader is the dictator of the fictional country Pottsylvania, and the employer of the inept government agents Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale from Rocky and his Friends)

    ReplyDelete